How The Soft Close Cabinet Hinges For The Kitchen Work
- November 22, 2021
- PREMIUM KITCHENS USA, Inc.
Soft-close cabinet hinges are a must-have for any kitchen. No one wants to be startled by loud cabinet doors slamming shut. There is nothing worse than trying to sneak a late-night snack with the family only to be interrupted by the sound of your cabinets closing.
Tried and true, soft close hinges are among the most popular upgrades to add to your cabinet doors. They were initially designed for more industrial applications like office cabinets but have also made their way into home cabinets.
Soft close hinges can come in several styles, but all do the same thing: they allow the door to fall closed without making a noise gently. Some soft close hinges are spring-loaded, and others use silicone dampeners that dampen the door’s movement, so it closes slowly and silently.
How Do Soft Close Cabinet Hinges Work?
Soft close cabinet hinges are designed to ensure that doors will close without slamming. They are installed in pairs, one on the door and one on the cabinet frame. When a soft close hinge is activated, it pulls against the cabinet frame and closes slowly. The amount of force exerted by a soft close hinge can be adjusted with an adjustment screw.
Soft close hinges are commonly used on cabinets mounted above kitchen sinks, where they help avoid damage to dishes and glassware caused by slamming doors. They are also useful when mounting cabinets in areas where children may be present, as they help prevent injuries caused by flying cabinet doors.
Soft close drawer slides are a great way to create a nice, soft close for your drawers. They are easy to install, and they don’t require any real tools. The best part is, they can be easily removed if you want to take them off or change something later on down the road.
Self closing cabinet hinges are a great way to improve the usability and aesthetic of kitchen cabinets. There are many benefits of soft-close kitchen cabinet hinges. Some of them are:
- Safety- The magnetic catch is designed with a magnet that will not only help keep the cabinet closed but also keep it from slamming shut. This is very important if you have small children in the kitchen because they can get hurt quite easily if they’re not paying attention or if they’re still moving around.
- Soft Close- The soft close hinge uses a unique dampening system that allows the door to close safely and softly. This is great because it will prevent your doors from getting damaged or dented up over time and prevent any accidents from happening.
- Durability- These hinges are durable and made from high-quality stainless steel, making them great for long-term use. They won’t wear down after being used over and over again like other types of hinges tend to do.
- Value- These hinges are very affordable for what you get in return. The quality you receive is comparable to much more expensive hinges on the market today, but these will cost you less.
Soft closing cabinet hinges and self closing drawer slides are a great addition to any home. They make your cabinets more resistant to slamming and protect your cabinets from the natural wear and tear you can expect over the years. It’s a small addition, but one with significant results.
November 14, 2023
November 14, 2023
Mastering the Art of Italian contemporary Kitchen Design: Elevate Your Kitchen Remodel With High-End Italian Style
October 27, 2023
October 20, 2023